You are required to have a credit/debit card on file. Monthly automatic debit will charge your card on the 23rd of the month for the following month. We are PCI compliant and completely secure: The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is a set of requirements designed to ensure that companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Your card is vaulted and we are unable to read the card number once it has been entered into our system.
Tuition payments are due on the 23rd of the month.
You will remain registered in swim lessons until you give us a 30 day notice that you wish to withdraw.
Referral Credit: We will give you a $41 lesson credit for any family that you send our way. Please make sure they mention your name at the time of registration to receive your credit.
We believe that community network marketing is the way to promote our business and want to thank you for spreading the word about our valuable lesson program.
- FREE: Baby Splash classes for 2-5 month olds: lessons are once a week for 20 minutes. (Temporarily not offered)
- Semiprivate Tuition is $45.00/lesson billed monthly: lessons are once a week for 25 minutes.
- Semiprivate and Little Froggy Tuition is $45.00/lesson billed monthly. Billing amount varies dependent on the number of lesson days per month. (ie: you swim on Wednesday each week. When there are 4 Wednesdays, you will pay $180.00. When there are 5 Wednesdays, you will pay $225.) If we are closed on your scheduled swim day, we will adjust tuition to reflect our closure.
- 5% discount for additional family members/second class discount.
- $50 one-time family registration fee.
You will be charged per $45.00 lesson. Billing amount varies dependent on the number of lesson days per month. (ie: you swim on Wednesday each week. When there are 4 Wednesdays, you will pay $180.00. When there are 5 Wednesdays, you will pay $225.) If we are closed on your scheduled swim day, we will adjust tuition to reflect our closure.
We have an eight lesson minimum because we do not feel that it is fair to your child or a teacher to “try” swim lessons. Eight lessons is a total of 4 hours. We believe this is the absolute minimum amount of time needed for a child to adjust to the class structure and begin the learning process. If you have questions or concerns after your classes begin, please let us know. If, after your first 8 weeks you are completely unsatisfied with the services provided to your family, you may receive your money back.
Click to view Calendar